family pic 2012

family pic 2012

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Merry Christmas

To those of you who didn't notice, thanks to my insomnia, this is the third post this morning, so you may want to back check.



My baby turned one this month (sigh) and apparently he does not adore frosting like his siblings. I don't care for blue treats either, but he just played with his cupcake, and wouldn't wear the party hat (pooh!). I wanted to buy him a swing to hang from the porch, but apparently that is a SEASONAL item, even in Texas where my house hovered at the temperature at which my AC is supposed to kick on only a couple of days before Christmas. SO I had to order it online, but I got free shipping (yea!) so the only real downside was that he only got it a few days before Christmas.



Here are a few other highlights of the month:


Lots of help raking the yard.



Little Red Riding Hood (thanks to after Halloween sales!)



Awesome!!




Tired mommy and daddy the day after Christmas. Between "Some assembly required," a five year old that can't wait until sunrise, and a teething baby it was kind of a rough weekend.

2 comments:

  1. For the record, I have found my thirties to be much more fun than much of my twenties. Embrace it, because you can't go back and going forward is so much better.

    Happy Birthday, Lacie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun blog...we have one too but it's private. If you want an invite just email your address to me at brooke_yardley_@hotmail.com

    You sure have some cute kids!

    ReplyDelete